What's a CourseBook? License details here
Hi Coach! Welcome to the world of CourseBooks, by Mary Schiller.
A CourseBook is a brandable, done-for-you Canva template that you can use to create your next coaching offer.
Sometimes this type of content is referred to as "private label rights" or "white label" content. Meaning, you can personalize it, brand it, put your name on it and go! A free Canva account is all you need.
A CourseBook a fully written document -- not just a pretty design template.
And ... it's professionally written by me.
I don't hire anyone to write CourseBooks because, frankly, I don't trust anyone else to make them of the superior quality I demand.
Here are some ideas for how you can use a CourseBook:
- 5-day challenge (free or paid)
- Online course
- Live group program
- Weekend workshop
- Membership offer
- Series of live talks
- Private coaching
- A course delivered via email
- VIP day or weekend
- Private podcast
- Lead magnet
- Social media posts
- What else can your imagination dream up?
You can do almost anything with a CourseBook, but here are a few things that aren't permitted:
- You cannot give away or sell the rights to the materials. They are for you only.
- You cannot put the contents into a book on Amazon (against Amazon's rules).
- You cannot give or sell the editable file to anyone, including clients or customers.
- You cannot submit the content to article directories.
- You cannot use my name, Mary Schiller, or my company name, SVP Consulting, Inc., on the content.
Suggestions for using the CourseBooks:
Reach out to me on Instagram @maryschiller or email me, mary at maryschiller.com.
Have fun with CourseBooks! A new collection arrives the first of each month. Merci! XO Mary